Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Home Makeover--June Style

I've been away from you dear readers, and for that I am sorry.  However, I do have a good excuse.  I....well, actually I don't.  I've just been lazy and boring and have had nothing to write about.  Last night, though, the spirit of June (and maybe Martha Stewart, minus the prison time) set upon me and I had a burst of insanity creativity.  I decided that I wanted to do away with our gigantic painting in our living room that my husband and I purchased each other as an anniversary present back when we were dating.  It just didn't reflect our style anymore.  A few months ago, I had purchased a couple of lots of Shabby Chic style frames on eBay and they have been sitting in the storage room my husband's office much to his dislike.  I decided to get my butt in gear and do something with them.  After many, many, MANY trials and errors with the placement of the pictures (that's the Lucy coming out in me), it was finished at last.  There is no way in Hades that we are going to get our deposit back when we move out of our home with the millions of nail holes I put into the wall, however I now have a creepy shine wonderful display of photos of our little family!  I'm actually quite pleased with how it turned out.  Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment