Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Two Timin' Pasta (WW: 8+pts)

Hi!  Let me introduce you to the new carb-filled love of my life.  Two Timin' Pasta.  This recipe is Uhhh-May-ZING.  It is so simple, it's embarrassing, really.

Two Timin' Pasta  WW: 8+ pts

8oz. of pasta, your choice but I would recommend bowtie or penne or small shells
1/2 jar marinara sauce (I use Francesco Rinaldi Sweet & Tasty Tomato Sauce)
1/2 jar alfredo sauce (I use Bertolli original)
1 cup shredded Italian cheese
Italian seasoning, as a garnish

Make pasta according to box, drain and place back in the pot.
Add the sauces to the pasta and combine.
Place pasta mixture in oven safe dish.
Top with cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.  If you want, place oven on broil and uncover dish and broil until cheese is bubbly and slightly brown.  About 2-4 minutes.

Serves 2-4 depending on how hungry you are.

**If you use 1.5cups small shell pasta for two servings, it's 303 calories a serving. WW: 8+ pts.**


1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious! I'm looking forward to trying it out this week with you :)

    ReplyDelete